Sean Pownall President/Owner
Sean Pownall is the Owner/President of More Core Diamond Drilling. He began his Company in 2006. His many years of experience, training and travelling contributed to his keen understanding of the many aspects to running a company in this industry. Sean began his career in the drilling industry at a very early age, as his family background was mining industry driven. After high school, he focused on work; this focus and drive resulted in great milestones for Sean. By the age of 21, he was promoted to Foreman for a successful mining company. This led him on his journey, including work in various parts of Northern BC and the Yukon, as well as overseas to Mexico, South America and Sweden, to name a few. Mr. Pownall began More Core Diamond Drilling with two drills and a desire to become a major participant in the drilling industry. His company is team-driven, and now has 100+ employees with 14 drills available to fulfill the various types of drilling needs, worldwide.
- Sheldon Czarnocki – Operations Manager
- Devin Smith – Business Manager, Accounts Payable and Purchasing
- Tara Woloschuk – Contracts & Invoicing / Payroll Administrator
- Teri Gartrell – Financial Administrator
- Jessica Pownall – Human Resources
More Core Diamond Drilling
First Nations Partnership
- More Core Diamond Drilling has developed a good working relationship with some of the local First Nations bands in the area and remains working together to further their partnership. More Core has provided employment and Common Core training to Nisga’a citizens and other First Nations workers from local territories. When working with First Nations, More Core operates with a set of guiding principles that support successful, long-term collaboration.